Quality and workmanship is what drives us.
At VJAS Building, we often get asked “what is it that makes you different?”
Our clients answer this for us – “it’s because you listen – you help us realise our dreams”.
We want you to be happy. Not just when you move in, but for as long as you call it home.
We’re proud of the work we do, so please, come in and view our Project Showcase, which profiles some of the beautiful homes that we have designed and built for our clients, together with a selection of homes from the Independent Builders range of designer homes.
- Evans Rd, Cabarlah – Custom HomeThis unique home, was designed around the special needs of the family - and comprised three separate and self-contained "home modules", all joined together by covered walkways.
- Smythe Dv, Highfields – Custom HomeThis custom built 4 bedroom home, was designed and built while working to a tight budget, working closely with the client during the planning and construction phase.
- Tennyson Crt, Westbrook – Custom homeThe design and construction of this new custom home, was the second project that VJAS has completed for this client, and was challenging, in that it required special consideration for the levels of the block that were in place.
- Sandwood Ave., Dalby – Custom HomeA lovely custom designed and built family home - created to integrate with this Darling Downs location - designed and built by Victor and his team at VJAS Building.
- Ferguson Rd, Westbrook – RenovationWith this renovation, the clients were looking to achieve a complete transformation of their home - from a 1970's "chocolate brick" styled, to a stylish contemporary home.
- Scrubby Mountain – Custom investment propertyThis home was built as an investment property, and so required VJAS to satisfy the specific needs of the investor.
- Bimbi Crt, Highfields – RenovationThis extensive external renovation, extended and renovated more than 140sqm of decking, plus designed and constructed a Balinese style outdoor retreat facility.
- Kindergarten & Preschool – Commercial RenovationsThe Vera Lacaze Memorial Kindergarten & Preschool project, required us to renovate the existing kindergarten facilities, and construct a number of new areas, in keeping with the existing facilities.
- University of Queensland – CommercialAs a preferred commercial contractor for the University of Queensland in Gatton, VJAS Building are involved in projects that include maintenance, and renovation to existing works, plus new works.