What is InsulLiving?
The InsulLiving® system is the Quicker, Leaner, Smarter and Greener future of residential housing in Australia.
Australian homes have been designed and built basically the same way for many years. The need to protect our environment and to conserve energy has become the catalyst for revolutionary change in the Australian building industry.
This system addresses the needs of today’s environmentally conscious home owner; providing freedom of design, reduced costs, a reduced build time and energy savings over the life of the home.
In partnership with Independent Builders Network, Bondor can now offer Australian families the flexibility and superior energy benefits of the InsulLiving system.
Why continue using inefficient, costly building methods? Join the InsulLiving® revolution, the future of construction in Australia.
Building with InsulLiving, it’s …
- Faster build times.
- Move in sooner.
- Less rent and interest.
- Simple four components.
- Less components and materials than traditional homes.
- Reduce reliance on trades. One trained team can erect walls and roof.
- Ongoing energy savings over the life of the house.
- Smart InsulWall® walling system – replacing frames, brick, plasterboard, insulation.
- Smart SolarSpan® roofing system – replacing trusses, roof sheets, ceiling, insulation.
- Panels interlock easily to form a complete thermally efficient shell.
- No fuss certifications with the Building Code of Australia’s Codemark accreditation.
- InsulLiving®’s modular nature means downsizing, renovation and recycling are easily catered for.
- Simplified and improved building process.
- Insulated panels act to ‘dampen’ outside noise. No chance of structural damage due to termite damage.
- Product development from credible Australian companies Bondor, BlueScope and Dulux Acratex.
- Significantly exceeds current Australian requirements for Energy Ratings.
- Reduced environmental impact in manufacturing, delivery, building and residency.
- Achieve Zero & Positive Energy housing communities.
- Reduction in building materials, resulting in fewer transport journeys, which means a reduced carbon footprint during construction.
- With InsulLiving® it’s possible to increase your ceiling height and remain comfortable throughout winter or summer in a thermally efficient home.
- Fully reusable, recyclable and non-toxic building materials.
Download the InsulLiving® Product Information Guide
This smarter, innovative, residential building system, offers a simpler, quicker and more affordable building alternative.
The InsulLiving / Independent Builders Network Partnership
Built upon on the national Independent Builders Network of accredited InsulLiving trained builders, the Bondor/Independent Builders’ partnership is an exciting venture which is sure to benefit forward thinking customers keen to experience the next level of housing technology.
Take a tour of an Insuliving Home
Video tour of InsulLiving construction process